Monday, February 17, 2014

Abby's First Poem

Just a little poem I wrote. Hopefully you can relate. Xx.



I'd give anything to meet her.
To ask her my questions.
But I'm afraid of what I'll find.
Scared of the truth.
Does she love me?
Did she ever love me?
Am I her biggest regret?
Her darkest secret?
Constantly in the back of her mind?
In the depths if her heart,
Does she want me back?
Even care?
Or am I nothing?
One of her many babies
Carelessly thrown away.
Unwanted.
Unloved.
I need to know.
I so desperately want the answers.
But what if I can't handle it?
What if it's just
Too powerful?
Too formidable for even
The strongest of strong?
But something inside me knows
I'll never meet her.
And I'll never 
Know the truth.


Love,
Abby


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment